Acrobat Pro DC
Acrobat Pro DC is the latest version of Acrobat subscription software. It is the complete PDF solution Adobe offers combining Acrobat desktop software and the Acrobat Reader mobile app enhanced with premium mobile features and premium Document Cloud services.
Here are just a few things you can do with Acrobat Pro DC:
- Instantly edit scanned documents: Use your mobile device camera to take a picture of a paper document and convert it into an editable PDF with automatic font matching so new edits blend right in.
- Create protected PDFs: Create high-quality PDF files from Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office apps. Add restrictions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
Edit PDF text and images: Use a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively—right within Acrobat. You can even edit PDFs from your iPad.
- Export PDFs to Office: Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Sign anything from anywhere: Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
Delete sensitive information: Find and get rid of text, images, or even metadata—permanently.
- Create accessible PDFs.
Here, you will find a detailed training manual (opens in a new window) from Adobe.
Other resources include:
- How to create and verify PDF accessibility (opens in a new window) . On this page, you will also find information about how to fix accessibility issues in a PDF document.
- Accessibility features of Acrobat Pro DC (opens in a new window)
- PDF Accessibility Overview (opens in a new window)
- Acrobat Pro DC Accessibility Repair Workflow
- Other Acrobat Accessibility Guides (opens in a new window)